Wednesday, December 19, 2007

NEW BABY






Obviously I haven't updated this in a few weeks. We've been a little busy. Adam Jennings Guffey finally arrived at 2:46am December 2nd after mom spent three and a half days in labor. He started showing signs of respiratory distress shortly after he was born and ended up with pneumonia which kept him in the hospital for an extra week. He is at home now though and is doing great! He is getting more love than he ever could have thought possible and is constantly fought over when someone says the phrase, "Can I hold the baby,mom?" Everyone has to have a turn, even, and sometimes especially, Lydia. So here are the pics I have so far.

3 comments:

Darryl and Cindy Cunningham said...

Yeah!!! It's about time I get to see pictures on my new grandson!! How beautiful he is. (as are the other 5) btw, Could Preston look more cute?!!

Cali and Travis said...

Preston absolutely cracks me up! Of all your kids, I think he looks the least like a Guffey (yay we got one with Cunningham features) but he certainly got the goofey, I mean Guffey silliness. They all look beautiful.

Darryl and Cindy Cunningham said...

Adrianne is starting to look so gown up!