Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Someday The Baby Will Come

Well I mentioned last week that when I'm in labor it tends to be long and drawn out. This one is no different. Just to update everyone at once I had another appointment yesterday and although I've made some progress (I'm now dilated 5cm) the baby is still not quite ready to make her grand entrance. After another week of steady contractions I haven't gone quite insane yet. (Although a few times I've come close.) The contractions did calm down over the weekend when my sisters-in-law were here. They helped me clean-out, sort, organize and redecorate the "nursery". It was wonderful having them here. And the room looks beautiful! Thank you Suzanna and Heather!

The contractions picked back up about noon yesterday and ranged from 3-7 minutes apart for over 12 hours, but with no real changes in me there's no baby yet. We'll keep everyone updated, but that's it for now.

1 comment:

Darryl and Cindy Cunningham said...

Hang in there kiddo, she will come when she's ready. In the meantime, is there any chance of putting pictures of the new nursery up so we can see. And some of may grandchildren would be nice too.