1.Typically, what time do you wake up? midnight, 1:30am, 3 am, 4:30 am, and I get up and get the school age kids up at 5:30am
2. On a good night, what time are your kids in bed? 7:30pm
3. How long have you been a mommy? 7 years, 4 months and 10days
4. How old were you when you became a mom? 21 years 356 days (almost 22)
5. What is your favorite kids T.V show? Bindi the Jungle Girl (the Croc Hunter Steve Irwin's daughter has her own animal show.)
6. What is your least favorite kids T.V. show? Don't even get me started, I could go all day with the ones I don't like.
7. What is your favorite chore? I actually have one! Vaccuuming. Getting to that point is what I don't like.
8. What is your favorite meal to cook? Sunday dinner. I pretend I'm a chef and do semi-gourmet meals (my kids call them fancy dinners). Example: Brown sugar and pecan crusted salmon, seasoned baked asparagus, buttery garlic rice, and dulce de leche tropical fruit salad with coconut.
9. What meal do you cook most often? Chicken stirfry and rice.
10. What is your kids favorite meal? Hot dogs with mac & cheese or pizza
11. What is your favorite thing your husband does with your kids? Taking them camping and hiking and reading bedtime stories
12. What are 5 things that make you smile when you’re being a mom?
A. spontaneous hugs and kisses.
B. Adrianna saying "youwa da best mommy eva!".
C. Listening to them laugh when Jason reads them Calvin and Hobbes.
D. Hearing them help each other when they don't know I'm around.
E. Having other people tell me my kids are well behaved.
13. If you could take your kids anywhere, where would it be? Some place tropical.
14. When was the last time you went out without your kids? I went shopping at wal-mart at 11:00pm Monday night.
15. What is your favorite pastime/activity to do with your kids? Go on "adventures"! (going hiking, camping, to zoos or museums) just doing things together.
16. Name one thing you said you would never say as a mother? "I'm going to count to 3..."
17. Name something you do, that your own mom did? Sing and read to my kids
18. What is your favorite quality your mom has? Her craziness
19. What is your favorite kids book? Skippy Jon Jones and Don't let the Pigeon Drive the Bus.
20. What is your favorite advice for new moms? Sleep
21. What is your most heartbreaking moment as a mom? Having other kids be unfair and knowing there is nothing you can do about it because you can't punish someone else's kid, then trying to explain why some people don't treat others nice.
22. What is your most joyful moment being a mom? Having everyday with them!
23. When was the last time you told one of your kids, “I Love You”? At bedtime.
24. When was the last time you were told, “I love you” by one of your kids? At bedtime.
Ok I actually did this and it only took 2 very interrupted hours.